Afla aici cum poti sa castigi bani din clickuri pe reclame!

vineri, septembrie 14, 2007

Love poems

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

***

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life.

***

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

***

Oh loving beauty, you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.

***

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not.

***

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.

***

My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

***

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.

***

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "Go To Hell".

Etichete: