Afla aici cum poti sa castigi bani din clickuri pe reclame!

joi, aprilie 27, 2006

Cops vs Lawyers

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a policeman.
As you would expect, the lawyer is an arrogant prick who thinks that he is smarter than the cop because of his education and training. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the cop's expense...

Cop says, "Licence, please."
Lawyer says, "What for?"
Cop says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign."
Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."
Cop says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License, please."
Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"
Cop says, "The difference is, you have to come to a complete stop, that's the law. Licence, please!"
Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and you give me the fine, if not you let me go and no fine."
Cop says, "Okay, get out of your vehicle, sir."

At this point, the cop takes out his baton and starts beating the crap out of the lawyer and says: "Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?"